Our 10-point heating and air conditioning maintenance service program is unmatched in regard to value and pricing. Our heating and air conditioning factory trained technicians perform a top to bottom complete check of your home or business heating and air conditioning system.
Our 10-point heating and air conditioning services system check includes:
- Complete full operation checks to verify every part, system and safety is operating correctly and efficiently that includes a filter replacement.
- Electrical system testing and check to ensure all electrical connections are tight, connectors are fully seated and connections are free from arching or burning.
- Combustion exhaust fan test to ensure all combustion products are correctly and efficiently safely working inside the furnace and exhausting out the flue as designed.
- Natural Gas or Propane burner safety check to ensure burners are operating at peak performance and adjusted to ensure the highest energy efficiency out of each burner.
- Indoor blower fan bearing lubrication, speed verification, cleaning, and check to ensure your indoor fan is working efficiently, quietly and effectively.
- Cooling and Heating Evaporator visual inspection to ensure the system is not clogged blocking heat and cooling transfer and that condensate water drains effectively off the evaporator and out the system drain. (cleaning is an additional charge)
- Condensate drain and pump inspection to ensure all condensate water is draining effectively and the pump and drain is free of mold and mildew. (cleaning is an additional charge).
- Visual Freon leak check at indoor and outdoor evaporator, condenser and heat pump solder and field connection points. (further leak checking or leak repair is an additional charge).
- Complete cleaning of outdoor air conditioner or heat pump to ensure heat transfer blocking dirt and debris is removed through a medium-pressure water jet and mild detergent cleaning process.
- Outdoor electrical system checks to ensure all electrical connections are tight, connectors are fully seated and connections are free from arcing or burning on unit capacitor, contactor and fan and compressor connections.