Heating and AC Installation – Florence, AL
Dayne Hearn HVAC is your local choice for heating and AC installation in Florence, AL, and the surrounding areas.
AC Installation? Should I repair or replace my home’s heating and air conditioning system?
Making the decision to repair or replace your home’s heating and air conditioning system doesn’t have to be complicated. When you get down to the basic facts, it’s simply a decision about cost versus savings.
When you should repair your home’s current heating and air conditioning system:
- The cost of the repair is less than $1,000.
- The oldest part of the heating and air conditioning system is less than 10 years old.
- The unit is still covered under a manufacturer warranty.
- The unit currently heats or cools your home to a comfortable level.
When you should replace your home’s current heating and air conditioning system:
- The cost of the repair is greater than $1,000.
- The heating and cooling system is over 10 years old.
- The unit has developed a new refrigerant leak (this is an early signal of multiple leaks to come).
- The unit has required more than two repairs in the last 3 years.
- The unit is not currently meeting your home’s heating or cooling needs.
Replacing your home’s current heating and cooling system now can actually save you more money than waiting until your current heating or cooling system stops functioning. The cost of heating and cooling equipment goes up every year and a system can cost much less now than it would in two years. Newer systems also are much more efficient which equals lower heating and cooling bills. Two years of lower energy costs can add up to quite a bit of money. Taking advantage of low to zero-interest financing to purchase super high efficiency equipment can utilize the money saved on your energy bills to pay a portion of the system financing. This means lower out-of-pocket costs while avoiding future equipment pricing increases.
Why we recommend Heil Heating and Cooling Equipment:
Heil brand heating and air conditioning equipment is backed by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration. Heil equipment is specifically designed for the extra hot and sticky humid climate of Florence, Alabama. Five stages of variable-speed compressor operation provide unmatched indoor temperature and humidity control. The outdoor Heil air conditioning and heat pump units are built to be durable with a tight wire grille and protective corner posts to withstand the worst weather and debris. Both Heil Outdoor and Indoor Premium Quiet Comfort Deluxe variable speed units offer unmatched comfort at incredible whisper-quiet operation.
We recommend Heil Heating and Air Conditioning equipment for your home because it’s exactly what we would choose to put in ours.